Old June 2nd 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default QSL's received June 2010

Well, Voice of Russia did it to me this time...

**GUIANA FRENCH, PRIDNESTROVIE, RUSSIA, Voice of Russia, 9735 AND 9665
AND 15425 kHz, 17 March 2010, 0200z-0300z. Signed "partial" data card
"St. Clement's Church at the Corner;" - For reception report by email
May 18, 2010, in 14 days. I say "partial" data card because - This is
one of those situations where, by describing my receipt of their
station on one frequency from one place in the *actual report*
(Pridnestrovie) but comparing it to signals from two other sites at
the same time (French Guiana and Russia) in the *cover letter,* they
decided to verify *all three* in the same QSL card, without
identifying any one of them at all anywhere in the text.

AAAHHH! So what do I do? All three freqs are identified on the card,
and I am sure I was able to hear all three at the same time (I know I
did not fudge anything) - can I rightfully say that this card covers
all three?

Here's what In intend to do, just to satisfy myself - in the
compartment with this card, I am going to add a note card with the A10
schedule passages that Identify these three locations as transmitter
sites. I don't care what anyone else thinks :-)

Bruce Jensen
California, USA