Old June 2nd 10, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K1TTT K1TTT is offline

Default Question about "Another look at reflections" article.

On Jun 2, 2:12*pm, Cecil Moore wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:57*am, K1TTT wrote:

wave function solutions to maxwell's equations are enough to prove
that for me.

Not a loaded question: How do Maxwell's equations applied to a
standing wave prove that the component forward and reflected waves are
moving at the speed of light in the medium? If it can and if I can
understand it, I wouldn't need to use the photon argument.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

easy, maxwell's equations don't predict standing waves! they are a
product of superposition and the simplest instrumentation used since
they were first discovered.