Old June 2nd 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default To Bruce, was Anyone doing anything new, or is this trulya...

I used to get Knife World freebie snail mail catalogs.After about two or
three years they stopped showing up in my snail mail mail box.

I already have a lot of old Knifes.More than enough to last me the rest
of my life.I don't tote anyway.To me, a Knife is like a hammer, when I
need it, I need it, when I don't need it, I don't tote it.
cuhulin