Old June 2nd 10, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default To Bruce, was Anyone doing anything new, or is this trulya...

On 2/06/2010 11:18 PM, wrote:
I used to get Knife World freebie snail mail catalogs.After about two or
three years they stopped showing up in my snail mail mail box.

I already have a lot of old Knifes.More than enough to last me the rest
of my life.I don't tote anyway.To me, a Knife is like a hammer, when I
need it, I need it, when I don't need it, I don't tote it.
cuhulin

Same as me! Used to do a lot of whittling when I was a kid! Still got
the scars! These days though I just use knives as a utility thing. Way
back, I made quite a few special purpose ones out of power hacksaw
blades. Might still have one or two in my tool shed if I look hard
enough. Made a few scrapers out of the hacksaw blades too, if I recall
correctly. I will still have those as I use them whenever I'm rebuilding
my rods. Excellent for scraping gaskets and the like and rarely ever
need sharpening.

Krypsis