Old June 2nd 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default **GUINEA, R. Conakry, 7125 kHz, 28 May 2010 0645z

On Jun 2, 10:44*am, Mike wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:51*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

Have you heard Chad on 6165

Once or twice during the Winter, but it's been awhile. BBC via
Meyerton has also been inaudible as of late.

Mike

Huh - I've been hearing lots from Meyerton (as recently as last
night), including Channel Africa, BBC and TWR if I am not mistaken. A
few off days when it storms, but generally there. Must be the
directionality...It is one of my most dependable catches! FWIW, I'd
rather hear the stuff you're getting :-)

For some reason, I cannot get the VoA Botswana relays very well the
last month. prior to that, they were regulars.