Old June 3rd 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Question about "Another look at reflections" article.

On Jun 2, 11:48*am, K1TTT wrote:
my differential calculus is a bit rusty, but i don't think that
equation satisfies the basic wave equation.

My calculus is probably a lot rustier than yours but it would be very
important for this discussion if Maxwell's equations do not work for
the standing wave equation. That would essentially prove that the
mashed-potatoes theory of transmission line energy is bogus.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com