Old June 3rd 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Sangean 909 vs Grundig 3 vs Sony 7600 vs Grundig 750

On Jun 3, 5:30*am, dave wrote:
Mike wrote:
I own all of these radios. I do not own the 750, nor do I plan to
acquire one. The lack of portability and sync detector are deal-
breakers.

Mike Bryant
Louisville, KY

I do my program listening on the internet. *I have no need for a sync
detector (too late to save AM radio). *I have an 80' antenna. *Too much
sensitivity would be worse than slightly less than average (for portables?)

How high is that antenna, BTW?