Old June 4th 10, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default **GUINEA, R. Guinea, Conakry, 7125 kHz, 28 May 2010 0645z

bpnjensen wrote:

On May 27, 11:51 pm, bpnjensen wrote:
**GUINEA, R. Guinea, Conakry, 7125 kHz, 28 May 2010, 0645z, fair
signal, OM in French talk.

Bruce Jensen
California, USA

OK - looks like R. Conakry is a tough place to get a QSL from by mail
- although it looks like e-mail might be easier.

So, I am sending them a detailed reception report with cover letter en
Francaise, an SWL card I made with full data on back and a lovely
local photo on the front, a self-addressed envelope with $3 US for
postage, and a double-sided, personalized, handcrafted (well, PC-
crafted) full color, full-data QSL card in French; all they have to do
is sign it, pop it in the envelope and use that $3 to put a stamp on
the darn thing.

I even offered to give them the forms for the QSL by e-mail if they
like it (it's pretty nice if I do say so myself :-).

Wish me luck - Guineenne QSLs don't grow on trees...

They sure don't!