Old June 4th 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] hallicrafter@collins.net is offline

Default Radio Fly - PNG - 5960

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 07:04:24 -0700 (PDT), bpnjensen
wrote:

On Jun 4, 3:38*am, dxAce wrote:
Nice reception this morning of Radio Fly, 5960. Sports commentary underway at
1015, into a tune by Anne Murray at 1030.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Great! Sounds like an easy QSL if you can make out some audio. I may
need to do an all-nighter here, to find the best time combo. So far,
I have not heard more than a SSB whistle from this station; and we
usually get PNG pretty well.

Bruce

Some info:

http://www.opensubscriber.com/messag.../13984842.html

Home of one of the biggest copper mines. Sounds like a good spot for
antennas.

Jim