Old June 5th 10, 08:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Liberty Net: May 29, 2010

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

wrote in message

We seem to have gotten off the track here. bpj and I were discussing the
alleged attack on a south Korean ship by a north Korean sub. There
wasn't any mention of the North Koreans going after any North American
or Arabian Gulf targets.

In a not too surprising move, the State Department is working overtime
even as we speak trying to manufacture evidence against Chavez vis-a-vis
the BP disaster.

It's a tough situation for them, because as we all know, the Venezuelan
submarine fleet has been stationed off Pearl Harbour for the last year
and a half.

mike