Old June 5th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default General Radio Bridge Part

This is sort of a last gasp since this is not really
boatanchor stuff. I recently aquired a General RAdio 1650-A
Impedance Bridge. Its missing the battery case cover. I
wonder if anyone out there has one. I think the same cover
was used on a couple of other GR instruments. It looks
something like the bottom of a flashlight case. I can make
something to fit but would like an original if I can find
one.
Posting here is a very long chance but you never know
if you don't ask.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles