Old June 6th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

I never click on wiki wiki woo woo anything.
I can see your lawnmower from here.
Looka here,,, you know how/where to find the oil drain plug on your
lawnmower?
There is a Stupid Moron democrap obama BUTT KISSER who lives across the
street from doggy's couch, he is that old country boy from
Edwards,Mississippi.Last Summer, he pushed his lawnmower over here, he
rattled my front screen door.He said, Show me where that oil drain plug
is!

The oil drain plug was covered up with some grass and dirt.I showed that
Stupid Moron where that oil drain plus is.

He was too damn Stupid to look himself.
cuhulin