Old June 6th 10, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

I had meant to say, I can't see your lawn mower from here,,, CAN'T.
Some of those new/newer lawn mowers do not have oil drain plugs.In that
case, if you want to change the oil, you either have to suck it out with
a vacuum pump or turn the lawn mower upside down.That is Stupid!
Always make sure any lawn mower you buy has an oil drain plug.If it
doesn't, write to the engine manufacturer and Cuss them out.
cuhulin, the oil drain plug