Old December 19th 03, 11:35 AM
jim&julz

Thanks so much everyone. I was really surprised by the quick and
informational responses.
Everything was in great detail... even detailed enough for me to figure it
out. I'll give it a try and let you know how it worked.

I just got licensed Monday and I've been dying to get on the air. Thanks for
your help.

Regards,
KC9FFX

"jim&julz" wrote in message
Greetings.

I have a pixie 2 xcvr currently set for 80m. I have been wanting to put it
on the 20m band, so I found that I require a .551uH.

I assume that this would be a terribly easy coil to wind, but I've never
wound a coil w/ intention of achieving a specific inductance. If anyone is
familiar w/ the number of turns/gauge etc... for a .551uH inductor, I

would
really appreciate that info.

Thanks much.

James Shrum - KC9FFX