Old June 6th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Radio Fly - PNG - 5960

On Jun 6, 2:45*am, dxAce wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 4, 3:38 am, dxAce wrote:
Nice reception this morning of Radio Fly, 5960. Sports commentary underway at
1015, into a tune by Anne Murray at 1030.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Great! *Sounds like an easy QSL if you can make out some audio. *I may
need to do an all-nighter here, to find the best time combo. *So far,
I have not heard more than a SSB whistle from this station; and we
usually get PNG pretty well.

You might want to try closer to your sunrise, and for maybe a half hour or so
beyond. No need to do an all-nighter.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That might work, I'll give it a try a few AMs. - I was just wondering
if their sunset time (maybe 1030-ish just now) might be better than my
sunrise, or Vice-versa. Have to be later this week - got a couple of
heavy work days coming up.

Bruce