Old June 6th 10, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Some might appreciate... :-)

bpnjensen wrote:

Well, I suppose some people use concrete as xeriscape - I think a
colorful garden with native, low-water plants and a tile deck for
sitting the shade would be nicer. I HATE watering this lawn all
summer...

They are going to build a new wastewater desalination plant at the low
end of town. Sewer rates are going to jump dramatically, but you get an
exemption if you use a minimal amount of water. Therefore I don't water
(except what dribbles out of the cooler hose). The Bermuda grass and
oleanders are doing fine.