Old June 7th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default SPECIAL: To MB: My ancestors are from KY

On Jun 7, 10:05*am, bpnjensen wrote:

My son's ancestors on his Mom's side are partly from Kentucky -
including one Princess Cornblossom, daughter of Chief Doublehead and
wife of "Big Jake" (something?) who was a Revolutionary War hero. *(I
am taking this from memory very early in the morning, so I may not
have every detail perfect).

Blue grass and blue bloods...

Bruce

Wow, then I'm related to your wife's family! I, too, trace my ancestry
to Cornblossom. She was quite prolific - married many times, gave
birth to over twenty children. Many Kentuckians are descended from
her.

Mike
Louisville