Old June 7th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default SPECIAL: To MB: My ancestors are from KY

dave wrote:

bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:31 am, wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:15 am, wrote:

They passed through on the way from Virginia to Ohio to Illinois.
Winchester, Clark County, Daniel Boone and ****.

I'm descended (through my father) from Daniel Boone's in-laws - the
Bryans. When I lived in Utah, it was always fun to point out that the
LDS relied on scouting reports made by an ancestor of mine out of
Louisville in the 1820's.

Mike

My son's ancestors on his Mom's side are partly from Kentucky -
including one Princess Cornblossom, daughter of Chief Doublehead and
wife of "Big Jake" (something?) who was a Revolutionary War hero. (I
am taking this from memory very early in the morning, so I may not
have every detail perfect).

Blue grass and blue bloods...

Bruce

My people were fleeing from the bluebloods.

Yeah, clown 'tards were usually run out of town by angry mobs back in the day.

Now, we're all supposed to be 'pc' and put up with your crap.

They were true pioneers.

Really? More likely well developed running skills.

dxAce
Michigan
USA