Old June 8th 10, 04:54 PM
DAW DAW is offline
Junior Member

Location: Oklahoma, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Hansen View Post
Is there anyone here there can help me to get my Alinco to works whit my Pc
i have the cable and the program but on the scanner der is a clone interface
ERR evry time i try to send or read from it ...

Hope somebody can help me ... i have told that new Pc is to fast for that
programs and my Alinco dont work then .. is that right and if what can i do
..

Regards.
Kim.
If you still need an answer: You need a registered copy of the DOS software, then edit DJ-X10.ini with "notepad", setting read and write to 50. Then it should work.

Regards,
Dan