Old June 8th 10, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default OT The BP Oil Spill Response Plan 2008

On Jun 8, 11:30*am, Paul Briskette wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:28:16 -0500, cuhulin wrote:
Natchez's Callon has no oil drilling plans.http://www.clarionledger.com

I am watching paint dry, primer paint.Then some exterior paint, watch
that dry, then some more exterior paint, watch that dry, then (Emma come
first) one more time.Den move my ladder (Den I pee once) and remove old
loose paint and Den (Den, two asses they come together) do it some more..
cuhulin

Is that pain Oil based? *Hmmm

Paul, I was going to ask that question - :-)

Here in California, we are now generally required to use low VOC
paints, and there are some excellent and durable latex formulations
available. We just had our house painted with this stuff a year ago,
it looks great, and the paint appears to be tough as nails. Even the
woodwork and trim looks magnificent, and you cannot bang it off with a
hammer.

Bruce Jensen