Old June 8th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Krypto the Klown;...Have you lost it?

On Jun 8, 8:47*am, Krypsis wrote:
On 9/06/2010 12:32 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
snip

I've given up defending all of you. *You are certainly not one to
talk, Krypsis, having not a leg to stand upon. *You have turned out to
be the most annoying troll of all.

Don't defend me Bruce! I am quite capable of defending myself and have
been doing so for many years now. What you should be doing is getting
Gregg (your mate!) to call off HIS TROLLS. He'll probably have to do
quite a bit of butt kissing with them now as they seem so eager to get
to work on this newsgroup. However, I'll leave that in your capable hands!

BTW, if I am so annoying, why bother to respond to me? Why not killfile
me and be done with it! I promise you I won't be offended in the least!
You'll soon enough have your hands full with Gregg's troll friends to
even give me a second thought!

Krypsis

***Bravo, Krapto for your willingness to "Go it alone"...
You are capable of defending yourself!!!...As a 55 yr Oz Govt Tea Lady
pushing a beverage cart around for your meager subsistance one would
imagine you'd develope a pretty "thick skin"...Can't imagine the sheer
number of tea and biscuit orders you cocked up; the verbal abuse must
have been a real ordeal :-)...

And furthermore, don't worry about BushCraft_Greg "butt kissing the
DTS members"...We all know you gotta be the worlds best arse kisser
for remaining on the public dole for 55 yrs, and what you probably had
to do to keep your little tea cart concession...We wouldn't be
surprised if you turned in a few "horizontal resumes`" in the water
closet...

As for killfiles Krapto, I thought you had killfiled all of us Trolls,
weren't going to respond as per your post with Chuckles the Klown
(rec.knives), and now we find out YOU have hijacked User I.D's to spam
this group and others..As I stated earlier Krapto, looks like you've
gone the way of Kombat Kraven, Rogue!...Hmmm, wonder if we might
consider you for appointment in the Distinguished Troll
Society...?...NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! ...Is it Tea time
yet...?...*grin, Abo sh%t eatin style*