Old June 10th 10, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Question about "Another look at reflections" article.

On Jun 9, 9:11*pm, Keith Dysart wrote:
On Jun 9, 8:33*am, Cecil Moore wrote:
It is invalid to try to use superposition on scalar values.

You may wish to rethink this assertion, otherwise...

Go.... Do not pass Go. Do not collect 200$.

Keith, virtually everyone (except you) knows that English is a
contextual language and that the entire context cannot be repeated
every time a sentence is uttered. You know and I know that the context
is EM waves. The obvious context of my statement is: "It is invalid to
try to use EM wave superposition on scalar values, since scalar values
are not EM waves."

If you feel forced to resort to crap like that, it indicates that you
have already lost any argument.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com