Old June 11th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
LarbGai LarbGai is offline

Default Krypto the Klown Has Coming Out Party at Rec.Radio.Shortwave

On Jun 10, 8:53*am, Krypsis wrote:

This was posted to soc.culture.thai but not, I notice, to
rec.radio.shortwave. Why is that?

******Because YOU choose to make trouble in as many places as
possible.
(Check your record)

For the record, I don't change my ID. That is the domain of the trolls.
My ID is the same as it has been since I began using the Krypsis persona.

******* LIAR. You have more sock puppets and false names than your
hero Kramer.
You just haven't got the talent to match him ;-)

It was the faking of user ID's in soc.culture.thai that caused many
regulars there to leave. It looks like the same is happening here.

****** Yep, chalk up another success to your cause Krypto.
You really are a nasty piece of work aren't you?

Krypsis