Old June 15th 10, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Where does it go? (mismatched power)

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 01:40:16 GMT, Owen Duffy wrote:

Richard Clark wrote in
:

Comparing to my table of results for my own TS430S, with similar
initical conditions, that is well within the range of measurements I
have taken.

After all the goading about toleranced figures and "vacant adjectives",
this is what you contibute.

C'mon Owen,

I have posted my results several times before. I don't think either
of us expected they made a ripple of notice then, but now this one
does when it is confirmed at another bench? I'm flattered.

I dismiss all of your previous comment as a windup.

Golly.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC