Old June 15th 10, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Where does it go? (mismatched power)

On Jun 15, 1:30*am, lu6etj wrote:
Sorry and thanks Cecil I do not see this kind answer (I still using
normal Google groups reader and loss tracking of your message).
Tomorrow I will analize it with care, now is late here but I do not
want delay my aknowledge.

Miguel, some posters here don't seem to realize that your questions
involve a source like the one specified by w7el in his foot-for-
thought article. That source may bear little resemblance to an actual
ham transmitter but it is the one w7el specified and it can be easily
analyzed for source resistor dissipation and tracking of the reflected
energy.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com