Old December 21st 03, 09:12 AM
Pete KE9OA

Many times, they also do that when they make a special part for a customer.
When I was at Rockwell, we had some MCL parts that were identical to the off
the shelf part, except that they were screened for closer tolerances.

Pete

Lenny Wintfeld wrote in message
ganews.com...

Hi

I've got some nice MCL UNCL-R1H-2 mixers from Mini-Circuits that I
finally have a use for.
MCL's current catalog lists the UNCL-R1 specs and a google shows the
general specs of the UNCL-R1H variant (17 dbm LO instead of 7dbm) but I
can't find anything on the -2 variant (UNCL-R1H-2.

If you have an old MCL catalog could you look it up for me and let me
know what the difference is (or send a list of the relevant specs).

TIA & 73,
Lenny W2BVH