Old June 15th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Roy Lewallen Roy Lewallen is offline

Default Where does it go? (mismatched power)

lu6etj wrote:

R. R. Well... I forget to say the more important = For the sake of
the advance of the topic please do replace "Thevenin circuit" in my
original question for "an ideal constant voltage source in series with
an ideal resistance" equivalent only to itself :)

Thank you, that's exactly what I've tried to do. But calling all such
simple circuits "Thevenin equivalents" is a convenient way to avoid
having to explain the phenomena they illustrate. So that has been the
tactic of some of the "reflected power" proponents.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL