Old June 17th 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman
camel toe camel toe is offline

Default What About Your "man boobs, ab8mq?

wrote in message
When I went on my diet in February or March of 2009, or was it 2008? I
wrote it down inside of one of my bathroom cabinet doors.I lost so much
weight my B Cup size man boobs have all but dried up and
disappeared.They are flat and sagging now.I want basketball size boobs,
but I am scared of implants, I can't afford the money for implants
anyway.
cuhulin

Will someone please start teh car for Roger?
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3...20Engine.1.jpg