Old June 18th 10, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Paul Briskette[_2_] Paul Briskette[_2_] is offline

Default No response needed

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:09:32 -0500, amdx wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
amdx wrote:
I just want the world to know.

MY FIRST POINT, don't do anything that will affect the financial
viability
of BP. You should encourage purchase of BP fuel, you need to keep BP
healthy
so the stock price can rise, this makes BP stronger so it can continue
to pay cleanup crews and claims.

You gotta be kidding me.

BP is not going to clean this up. Obama is not going to clean this up.
A dozen hurricanes is not going to clean this up.

That's not what I see from the marina I'm on, Every morning 30 to 50
boats
leave on oil patrol. If they see anything they have pads, booms and
equipment
to clean it up. They are getting paid well, a small boat owner is
getting $250,000
a year, a bigger boat could get $750,000. Their fuel and expenses are
paid by BP.
This is 3 to 10 times more than these fishermen ever earned in their
life.
I agree, Obama will not clean it up. He is clueless.

Great! This is working out sooo well that perhaps we should do this to
the California coast! I like how it's worked out for Alaska, Thank you
Sarah!

Stop eating fish, kill-em off then scoop em out!