Old June 18th 10, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K1TTT K1TTT is offline

Default Where does it go? (mismatched power)

On Jun 17, 11:06*pm, Cecil Moore wrote:
On Jun 17, 5:12*pm, K1TTT wrote:

except for the one guy in the other thread that likes his dc 'waves' i
think most everyone else gets the same answers but won't acknowledge
that the other peoples methods also work. *even my simple transformed
impedance method shows the same results, you just have to look at what
it really means. *the whole key is that it doesn't really matter, ...

The subject of this thread is: "Where does it go? (mismatched power)".
So it did matter to the original poster. I have answered the question
by presenting the facts of EM wave physics known from the field of
optics. So now you say, "it doesn't really matter". That seems to be a
final fallback position.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

you edited too much out of context... it doesn't matter which method
you use to calculate where it goes as long as you know the limitations
of your method.