Old June 18th 10, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default What About Your "man boobs, ab8mq?

wrote:
I looked at the bathroom cabinet door where I wrote it down.It was
Feburary 9, 2009 when I went on my diet.I weighed 210 pounds, I got my
weight down to 159 pounds.I haven't weighed myself in over six months, I
don't know how much I weigh now, I will weigh myself tomorrow morning
when I wake up.If I think about it.

That heat and humidity outside is terrible, I have to take longer breaks
from working on my house.It is suppose to get up to 99 degrees on
Saturday.
http://www.wxusa.com/wx1/Jackson-MS.htm
cuhulin, burning up from the heat

Good thing global warming's a hoax.