Old June 21st 10, 08:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default OilGate: BP Has Long History of Fascism (Oink!)

On Jun 20, 1:51*pm, dave wrote:
m II wrote:
RHF wrote:

United States Bill of Rights
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Bill_of_Rights

The Patriot Act overrules that in every way. The Bill is meaningless.

United States Constitution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's
just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Everything you had is gone.

- Aw; you'll break the little duffer's heart.

Dave clearly you are no 'duffer'; and we all
know that your 'heart' is in the right place;
but as always America is not that place.

now go and dufus yourself to another dobe ~ RHF
http://www.eiaonline.com/uploaded_im...bie-730024.jpg