Old June 21st 10, 08:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Clandestine listings ?

On Jun 20, 11:37*am, m II wrote:
I have no idea how up to date the listings are on this site, but it's
still worth a look.

http://www.spynumbers.com/

The Supreme Commander of the United Counties of Michigan Militia can
spare us the inevitable insults and self praise...

mike

Yeah, that's a pretty killer site IMO. For maybe two and half - three
years I really got into that. It almost turns into a twenty four thing
if you don't watch it. I have at least one full notebook just on
chasing them and logging the times/freqs/ etc. with a lot of help from
those guys.