Old June 21st 10, 10:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Clandestine listings ?

Gregg wrote:

On Jun 20, 11:37 am, m II wrote:
I have no idea how up to date the listings are on this site, but it's
still worth a look.

http://www.spynumbers.com/

The Supreme Commander of the United Counties of Michigan Militia can
spare us the inevitable insults and self praise...

mike

Yeah, that's a pretty killer site IMO. For maybe two and half - three
years I really got into that. It almost turns into a twenty four thing
if you don't watch it. I have at least one full notebook just on
chasing them and logging the times/freqs/ etc. with a lot of help from
those guys.

And of course these are not really what one would consider to be 'clandestine'
broadcasters but rather 'spy numbers' as the site name implies.

For clandestine stations one might search the EiBi listings by searching for
'CLA', case sensitive, and one will find a lot of what are clandestine or
opposition broadcasts.

dxAce
Michigan
USA