Old June 22nd 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Steve Calvin" Bids alt.cooking-chat ADIOS

Acey's at 847 McDowell Road (between Ellis Ave and Apple Ridge shopping
center) has Cooper tires.I reckon as how on Wednesday or maybe Thursday
of this week, I am going over there and get new Cooper tires and new
mufflers on my 1983 big old Dodge van.I needs to snail mail them photos
of The Trail of Honor I took last month with my camera to that married
Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond too, and renew my
snail mail subscriptions to Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and PC
World and Smart Computing magazines.Might as well spend that money.
cuhulin