Old June 23rd 10, 09:33 PM
FireArcherIIc FireArcherIIc is offline
Junior Member

Default Sony ICF-SW7600gr Antenna Repair

The antenna on my ICF-SW7600gr broke off inside the case. The rear plastic holding the antenna in place weakened and snapped. I would like to replace the Antenna with a short wire and clip to attach to other antennas. Which solder point should I connect the lead wire to. There are three places where the old antenna plate made contact. One was near the AM bar antenna, and two were toward the side of the circuit board. Thank you for any assistance.