Old June 24th 10, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Static, Static, Static!

Gregg wrote:
On Jun 23, 7:54 am, "D. Peter wrote:
On 6/23/10 05:54 , dxAce wrote:

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?num=1&delay=15&scale=0...

When I stepped outside around 5 AM I could hear the thunder off this thing as
it was over Milwaukee about 90 miles away.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You should experience it on this end.

But with this much electric noise, you can really hear the
difference between a wire, the Eavesdropper and the MTA.

I'm clear hear. On http://www.short-wave.info/index.php...700&timbus=NOW
it's showing nothing for 14.700 at this time - pretty nice music
though with no interference of any kind.

Check for an intermod product. Try to find a local MW playing the same
music.