Old June 24th 10, 03:55 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.economics
m II m II is offline

Default Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny?

dave wrote:

RHF wrote:
All Governments are basically 'corporation'

Thanks for admitting that you are a real live fascist, as defined by
Mussolini hizzelf.

Mussolini had a better class of candidate in mind, I'm sure. They have
standards to maintain.

With offspring that have such obvious political talents, who can blame
him? I know *I* wouldn't want her associating with riffraff.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/photo...mussolini.jpeg

For those of you blessed with Windows' 'ruin the URL' feature':

http://tinyurl.com/2bozwja

mike