Old June 25th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Coohoo gets drones, we lose freedom

dave wrote:

The only way to stop the invasion is to put at least 50,000 night
vision equipped soldiers along the border with shoot to kill orders.
And then we'd still have to round up, at gunpoint, all the invaders
currently living in the USA and send them back to Mexico packed like
sardines in railroad cars. Of course, none of those treasonous Marxist
pieces of **** in "our" so-called federal government would do this
because they WANT to replace the USA's freedom and liberty loving
White population with a diverse mass of left-leaning Communist-loving
3rd worlders.

Wouldn't it be easier to lock up the illegal employers who are paying
these people to come here?

When they are hiring illegals to build the security fence to keep
illegals out, it's unlikely, besides, GW needs them on the ranch.

If they are all legalized, they're going to want more money. A
perfectly normal reaction.

That ensures another wave of illegals who will continue to fatten the
bottom line for the cheating campaign fund contributing *******s.

I'm surprised these people were fined.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/74173

mike