Old June 26th 10, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Static, Static, Static!

On 06/25/2010 03:26 PM, wrote:
I don't care if anybody Attacks British POLLUTION (BP) stations.I HOPE
they DO!
I Want it to Get Really ROUGH AND TOUGH AGAINST BP!!!!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=291764
cuhulin

You might want to redirect that anger towards our government for
allowing it. The next time you are outside just look at all the single
passenger gas guzzlers. People will drive to the corner store if it is
more than one block away, so a little introspection would be in order.
Having said that does anyone know if there is a site with propagation
data updated according to present conditions?? Under 30MHz.