Old June 27th 10, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] hallicrafter@collins.net is offline

Default Static, Static, Static!

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:25:55 -0700, Bill Baka
wrote:

On 06/25/2010 03:26 PM, wrote:
I don't care if anybody Attacks British POLLUTION (BP) stations.I HOPE
they DO!
I Want it to Get Really ROUGH AND TOUGH AGAINST BP!!!!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=291764
cuhulin

You might want to redirect that anger towards our government for
allowing it. The next time you are outside just look at all the single
passenger gas guzzlers. People will drive to the corner store if it is
more than one block away, so a little introspection would be in order.
Having said that does anyone know if there is a site with propagation
data updated according to present conditions?? Under 30MHz.

http://www.dxsummit.fi/DxSpots.aspx?count=50&range=501

The little chart on the right side of this page is pretty accurate but
I look at the cluster spottings too. If you see the country or a
nearby country you want to hear listed and its being heard in the US
(N, W, or K call), pick a SW frequency close to what is listed and see
what you can hear. If nothing else you can listen for the amateur
station listed and see if you can hear him.

Yesterday 6 meters was open and there were listings at 50MHz.

Jim