Old June 27th 10, 09:07 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default Krypsis slides down a notch.

On Jun 26, 6:54*pm, LarbGai wrote:
******* Unable to shake off the so called trolls with anysort of logic
whatsoever he has slipped into name calling and insults of the lowest
order.
This was to be expected as he never had the brain power in the first
place to take on the DTS and he certainly has'nt got the stamina to
sustain the attack.
Even the little white knight Anonymouse (how appropriate) riding at
his side has failed to make an impact.

You pay for monkeys you get monkeys Krypto.

Sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you.

All I see now is a sad has been eking out his final days playing with
his toys on the internet.

Best of luck Krypto, we bear you no ill will, just feel sorry for
you..

NOT.

*GRIN*

Larb, maybe you should save a little of that pity for youself!