Old June 27th 10, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default BP dealers are co-enablers

Gregg wrote:
On Jun 26, 8:46 pm, wrote:
Earthquake moved Calexico 31 inches.http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

Calexico - I like that one Cuh. :-) I remember the first time I was on
my way to visit Calexico and we stopped off in Sparks, Nevada. I had
never been that far west at the time. We went to a KFC and ordered and
I noticed everyone behind the counter was mexican. No big deal. A tad
shocked, because I don't see that where I live. Not yet at least.

I had to repeat my order three times and we went and set down in a
booth. They bring out our order and it wasn't just wrong, it was
really wrong. I go back up to the counter and everyone looked at me
like I was the foreigner - which I guess we were..lol. There was ONE
person, the manager who understood me. He made it right. I'm glad I
don't live in Sparks Nevada FWIW.

I think they were ****ing with you.