Old June 28th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beau Beau is offline

Default A *Blast* From The Past Part 2 Bryant Busted 10-13-01

Dont you mean WEEP ?

You ****ing stupid dip****!

YOUR whats wrong with this country....You and dip****s like Sarah the whore
Palin and Nig the Nig Obama!

Last person I knew named Greg blew his brains out 7 years ago with a
shotgun...hopefully you will do the same!

"Gregg" wrote in message
For any of the readers of this group that weren't reading or posting
on Oct.13th,01....just read this thread. Now remember, Bryant just got
busted. P.Maus makes a great post in post number seven and Michael
Bryant rears his ugly head in post number 25.

This thread in and of itself - says it all IMO. Just watch this
MasterDebater go to work on P. Maus and everyone else, it truly is a
mirror into the mind of a sociapath that is teaching our young youths/
adults of today and this is just on a tiny scale...lol.

Wonder what is going on with this country? Read it and weap....and I
do mean weap.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...701bca3c?hl=en