Old June 28th 10, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default A *TRUE* Blast From The Past Part 1- Thread To Follow

On 06/28/2010 10:49 AM, Mike wrote:
On Jun 28, 1:47 pm, Bill wrote:
Don't worry about me. I'm fine.

Mike

I didn't post maliciously, and read your situation, for which I have
no power to help, but the issue is coming up on the November election
and I do think people need to start questioning some of the insane drug
laws we have. This country needs to stop and think, are these laws
correct, or bogus, and why are they in place. On this issue I am not wrong.
Bill Baka

Longing for the 40's and 50's to return, or at least slow down and enjoy
life.