Old June 29th 10, 07:20 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Hey Mike?

On 6/29/2010 3:00 PM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jun 28, 10:48 pm, wrote:
On 6/27/2010 5:07 PM, Mike wrote:

Larb, maybe you should save a little of that pity for youself!

Larbie is a pretty sick guy and can't realize how others see him. He's
just happy that others DO see him. But he's my friend and fellow troll
so I'll support him in whatever he needs to do. Right now he needs to
destroy this group so that's what I'll help him with. So **** off. )

***Go **** up a rope Krapto and stop hijacvking User I.D's...BushCraft
Greg would never post a response as YOU JUST DID so put the keyboard
down, take your meds, and serve the Tea...Let's face facts Krapto,
you're only good for ONE thing and posting on UseNet isn't it..So go
serve it up...English Breakfast or Earl Grey anyone? :-)

Nurk... I think you're losing the thread here. We are all brothers under
the same Distinguished Troll Society banner. We should feel free to say
what's on our minds just as long as we keep up the holy mission. I'm a
member in good standing, just as Larbie is. And you too. But you're as
crazy as a ****house rat! Let's face it. When it comes to sanity, you
flat out missed the boat. But hey, that's OK. Just so long as we keep to
the game plan. I asked you guys to help me out here, and you're doing
just fine. The fact that you and Larbie are fruitcakes doesn't diminish
the work we are doing. I think it adds a certain dash of elegance to it all!