Old June 29th 10, 01:44 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default An interesting list

On 29/06/2010 10:39 PM, Krypsis wrote:
On 29/06/2010 9:19 PM, Anonymouse wrote:
On 6/29/2010 7:43 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 29, 10:12 pm, wrote:
Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

*******Troll post.

Nothing more to be said.

For a guy who names himself after chopped up chicken, your post actually
says quite a lot! We should just call you chicken****. It's more
appropriate.

Krypsis =/= chopped up chicken. Go look it up in a dictionary.

We know you're Australian. You must be the pedophile? Nice photo of you

Nope, that joker was living in Thailand a long time! I've never been in
Thailand for more than a few days at a time and nearly always on
business. The Aussie federal police had their eyes on him for quite a
while.

BTW, there is no photo of David leonard Arthur on the Australian Sex
Offenders page. More's the pity as there should be a mug shot of each
and every one of them.

on the Australian sex offender's page. It says he was thrown out of
Thailand, you chose a Thai screen name. Yeah... it fits.

Krypsis isn't a Thai word, it's in the English dictionary! You must be
looking at the American one! They cut all the English words down to one
syllable in that one so you "guys" can pronounce them and still you get
it wrong! ;-)

Krypsis

My bad! ;-)

I filtered larguy out so I thought you were referring to my name because
it looked to me like you were referring to my post. Anyway, larguy is a
Kiwi who used to live in Australia.

Krypsis