Old June 30th 10, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Welcome back Steve!!!!!

On Jun 29, 5:16*pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
Steve 'Kombat' Kramer (Man of Adventure, "award winning" photographer,
newsgroup personality, Kung-Fu master, expert swordsman, expert deep sea
diver, expert cook, ex-volunteer Tourist Police Konstable, ex-Pat
Extraordinaire, ex-smoker, Martial Arts expert, Fencing Master, decorated
Vietnam War veteran, and undercover agent for the FBI, Scotland Yard, The
Thai police, The Australian Federal police, the New Zealand police and
Interpol) is back. Using the "Anonymouse" ID (as well as occasionally
borrowing Gregg's ID) Steve has returned and is up to his old tricks again!

Welcome back Steve. I hope you stick around a bit longer than you did last

I would feel flattered in a weird way if he felt the need to change
his name and go all anonymouse. Just to attack me. And to think, he
told me how bright I was and that I had the drop on all you fools.
Isn't it something how disagreeing with a narcissist can change their
mindset. Kinda creepy but understandable I suppose. ;-P