Old June 30th 10, 08:36 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat
Chilla Chilla is offline

Default An interesting list

On 29/06/2010 8:12 PM, Krypsis wrote:
Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

Not sure about this, not sure that I wanted to know.

In some cases it's an invasion of privacy (alcoholism and psychiatric
problems) people with these will only get my pity, in others it's good
to know racism and pedophilia.

Racism sucks big time, and civilised people should have not time for it,
side note: recognising racial differences and cultural differences is
not racism. I have no time for racists.

Pedophiles have an illness, however it's an illness that they know they
have and they know it's wrong. Basically having sex with children is
not acceptable.

I used to look at these people with a hope that they could be salvaged,
and I could imagine only someone with a poor sense of humor on the other
end of the cable.

After seeing the above I can only feel sorrow at something that is in
most cases nonredeemable. In a way I wish I didn't know.

The whole discussions that come to these groups are highly
inappropriate, and worse off topic.

None of the above is about knives, cooking, Thai culture, or shortwave
radio.

Regards Charles