Old July 1st 10, 09:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default SPECIAL: Democrats answer "Citizens United"

On Jun 30, 11:39*am, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Jun 29, 9:32*am, dave wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...ajor-citize_n_...

The Democratic National Committee will debut on Tuesday a new web-based
feature that will empower several million Democratic activists to serve
as "trackers" of Republican candidates throughout the country.

In a move that could add a broad new element of accountability to
elections -- or simply make the political process even more
gaffe-centric -- the DNC is encouraging its followers to upload video,
mail pieces or audio recordings of GOP officials to a DNC-run site.

If carried out as planned, the new online tool could drastically alter
the landscape of the 2010 elections, with campaign functions contracted
out to hundreds of free volunteers.

Sounds like the Marxist Mafia is really worried about WE THE PEOPLE
kicking their treasonous asses to the curb. I bet the Marxist thugs'
desperation cause them to become violent as November draws near.

Mind you, the GOP isn't so great either, but IMO they're the lesser of
2 evils. Personally, I wish there was a "Constitution" Party that had
at least a snowball's chance in hell of gaining power.